All of us at Elite Body Essentials know that everyone has busy lives and sometimes circumstances beyond your control may mean you need to cancel your appointment. We will always be as flexible as we can in accommodating this, however due to high demands for appointments the following policy applies.
1. A credit card will be required to hold any scheduled appointment.
2. We require 48 hour notice of change or cancellation for chemical services and 24 hour notice for all other employee performed services. A 50% charge of the original appointment will be applied at the discretion of your stylist for cancellations within these time periods.
3. All no-show clients or same day cancellations of appointments may incur the full cost of the appointment and will be deducted day of from the card used to schedule appointment.
4. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
5. All clients are sent a confirmation SMS and/or Email 48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment. They are also sent a reminder 24 hours prior to the same appointment, this is an automated system and it can only receive 'YES' or 'NO' responses. We are unable to receive voice calls or other messages on this number. To enroll in this system please contact any of our great staff members to receive the opt in text message. If you 'opt-out' of reminder and confirmation text messages you are responsible for remembering and attending your designated appointment.
We feel that it is only fair that we honor the same policies to our clients, if in any reason the salon has to cancel on a client less than 24 hours of the appointment scheduled; we will honor 50% off on your next service. But, if the cancellation is due to situations that are out of our hands such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, etc... that requires the salon to be closed during regular business hours, we would gladly reschedule your appointment. The discount of 50% will not apply.
We endeavor to provide an efficient service at all times and appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
Thank You for your continued loyalty and acknowledging this notice.